Hey mods

He's long, long gone...

Fentanyl, I expect. Or he grew up. Either/or...

Pretty sure you're joking. Sure hope it's not the case, fentanyl. Some of us have seen that reality play out, family, friends.

I'll resist the temptation to say, "Who hasn't died of fentanyl. Amirite?" I wouldn't want anyone to get overly excited about a lack of bedside manner.

Well for those who dish it out but can't take it, there's always the ignore function, know what I'm saying.

Oh yeah, right, never mind.

So I’ve been away for a minute but came back to check and see how things are here. I’ve kept my language curbed and when compelled to use the F word have used “fookin”, but are there still no-no words and are they still *****out if I do? Love socializing here but want to be sure I’m not kissing anyone off. I know you guys have a job to do and respect that. Any topics taboo? Politics are obviously still free reign opinion 👍 Any prohibition about derogatory comments or posts about exes that carry some colorful adjectives that have no idea about this site and never will? Just wondering where the lines are so I don’t cross them and get a smack on the wrist and don’t see the sticky of forum decorum that I think was her last time I visited 🙂
The simplest guide you could use is just "don't be a dick".

RFR…dig it!

My ex -slut whore of a sociopathic wife isn’t particularly fond of me either. Not because of me but because she’s a stupid whore. I hope these are not bannable statements but she is not a member here. Yeah, sounds like we could be HR buds.

What kinda music you listen to and play?

Back