Hey Mods

Wish

Never Sarcastic....Honest
ez_willis does not have access to the Prime forum, most likely due to the time Dragon banned him a decade ago or whenever that was.

Can you please check out how his profile is set up and get him Prime Time access?

TIA.

Your pal,

Wish

:)

I've checked his attributes via rthe mod control panel, and I can't see any restrictions.

I'll have to look further afield to sort out this strangeness.

..and lol @ people who don't want to come here having an epic thread about coming over here because they are worried about lots of people from here going over there.... fucking brilliant..:thumbs up:

Which dump is "there" anyway? Dead RP, or dead A&A?

It's not a dump. Nor is RP. People hang out there and they are happy with what they have... Personally cant get along with A&A because there is only so many times you can post a "Hey so and so..." thread and I mostly have the same lunch most days...:)

Now that the bigotry and endless shite has been expunged from here I'm mostly liking this place but I have no axe to grind anywhere else... Good luck to em but it is pretty sad that "A watch out" thread has turned into a "pile on" thread"..

Who cares...

Mind you, as you are still banned I guess you aint getting that but you aint bothered either..:)

I wouldn't call the thread on A&A epic....although it does have a lot of replies.

I think there are more similarities between Prime Time and A&A's OT Short Bus than differences.

I am also a firm believer in cross pollination.

Legion still posts there...I had completely forgotten about him, brought back some fun memories

He tried to get into my account here then went apeshit when I posted his IPaddress not knowing it was him lol

Or his weird sig that was a countdown to his suicide or something...strange fella

It's not a dump. Nor is RP. People hang out there and they are happy with what they have... Personally cant get along with A&A because there is only so many times you can post a "Hey so and so..." thread and I mostly have the same lunch most days...:)

Now that the bigotry and endless shite has been expunged from here I'm mostly liking this place but I have no axe to grind anywhere else... Good luck to em but it is pretty sad that "A watch out" thread has turned into a "pile on" thread"..

Who cares...

Mind you, as you are still banned I guess you aint getting that but you aint bothered either..:)

I haven't plowed the anus of A&A since mid 2010 maybe?

I liked some of the people at A&A. Rory, Z32, Andyhix, ez, watermelon...Voxxy sometimes, I think that was about it. Hell, that's damn near everyone there!

I wouldn't call the thread on A&A epic....although it does have a lot of replies.

I think there are more similarities between Prime Time and A&A's OT Short Bus than differences.

I am also a firm believer in cross pollination.

Come come now, a few people did get all panty tangled.... and others where intent on coming here and posting lunch threads for shits and giggles and it is a good read. I'd say it is epic by A&A standards....:)

Back