Hey guys i have a question on room sizes

Condensed

\ideal studio 2.JPGideal studio.JPG

these are two possibly ideal studio rooms i would like to have minus the front office like area i would then convert into a lounge.
how big of a space would i need? i have two rooms that one is 17x11 and one that is 17x17 but i could also rent out a place.. but how big could something like these two things above be?
any possible way to remedy the room sizes that i posted above sot hat i dont have to rent or buy another form of property? money is not an option really.

Thanks guys :)

With either of the designs above (you didn't actually give us the dimensions of the two) the problem I see isyour control room - IF (big if) you are going to be using it as your mixing room. In the top design, the control room is about square, and in the bottom design, the monitors are facing into the short dimension of the room.
I'd probably take th etop design, but make the control room about 3 feet bigger into the tracking room (looks plenty of space), and make it a couple of feet narrower too.
Is that a foosball table in the lounge? get rid of it and put a bar in! ;)

they are not mine. just similar things i could find.. but the thing is ive been told that 17x11 or 17x17 wont cut it.. so i need a bigger room or might have to merge two rooms for it

Back