hey everybody this is my first beat

LDYLEE

hey people this is the first beat i have ever made, please please listen to it be honest about it this is my learning process and the more wrong with it you see please point i really wanna learn how to master my beat making skillz thanks

LDYLEE
MY FIRST BEAT

Look here young buck that wasn't bad especially for a first beat. what did you make it with. It sounds way better than my first beat did so keep it up. The vocals could have been up a little more in the mix.

well thanks for a comment on my beat

hey thanks for the comment on my beati am here to learn so every little bit helps and to think i may be on the right track with the beat then makes me happy, hey i used
Acid to make this beat.
peace
LDYLEE

can a sista get sum

can a first time beat girl get sum feed back on this beat here? is it busted up does it have potential??? i need sum help i wanna go on but this was suppose to be my leaqrning step. people teach me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
peace Ldy

You say it's your first? Way way way better than my first beat. I started about 8 back though. Thought about posting up something but it's not all that great at all...

For real... Nice start though LDY. Acid is a dope program to start with and you seem to be into it pretty good. I really wanna hear some of your next stuff to see what direction you're gonna take it. Keep us posted.

Keep it up LDY... Only gets greater later... Peace.

If this is your first beat ever this is pretty good.... Like the drums sequencing I don't really like the drum sounds.... Good work on ya first ish man...

Diggy

that ain't bad at all

seems like a dance track, are u into dance or techno type music

what are u making your beats with Lady?

thanks !!!!!!!

Lazi, Raticus, pyssdogg, and soundboy....thank you all so very much for posting comments on my song. Have giving me to motavation to keep pushing foward with what i am trying to do. Yes this is my first beat ever. am suprised with the positive comments but also very grateful. thank you all very much.

Pyssdogg i used the Acid program, with this beat. i been playing around with it and im feeling comfortable with it.....what do you use to make your beats.??

Lazi.... i was to afraid to post my first beat , but thoought about it, and was like fck it, will never know what i need to work on unless i get a neutral ear to hear it and tell me what they thought, and you all have done that for me....so go ahead a post something, ill make sure and listen!!

raticus... what about the drums sounds bad......? does its need a deeper solid sound??

peace
Ldy :cool:

Lazi.... i was to afraid to post my first beat , but thoought about it, and was like fck it, will never know what i need to work on unless i get a neutral ear to hear it and tell me what they thought, and you all have done that for me....so go ahead a post something, ill make sure and listen!!

I appreciate the encouragement... I was really talking about some of my older stuff from about 8 years ago when it all started. It's all stuff on tape cassettes and real noisy. Might shoot it up one day but it's far from pretty.

If you down to peep some of the stuff i've done I have some cuts up at
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1667/singles
Much more to come.

Peace.

well let's see, what can i say???

i went and listened to your beats, and :eek: :D :D :D :D lol i like your sound your flava im feeling your beats ;was wondering if you had made beat 4 any longer? i must say i was feeling that one the most. (though i liked em all!!)

oh ,yes! if you ever post an old song i mos. definatly want to hear them, i would love to hear how you started and the difference 8 yrs makes.:)

peace
Ldy
:cool:

Good first beat.

But I'm angry at u now 'coz it makes my first beat look ever shitter!

Please tell me you did it all with samples?

Anyways, nice for a first beat - I'll double what Raticus said.

thanks

:D :D :D :D :D :D
well thanks for all the postive feed back on my song hopefully its not just the beginners luck thing ;)

again thanks all

Ldylee

oh, no i added a couple of samples through out the song

Smoov' flava' you got goin' on there ldylee!!
Supreme hed-boppin' effort for your freshman (or should I say freshWOMAN ) effort! Add a few more db of EQ on your bottom frequencies (around 65-70hz) and IMHO, your sh#t is on point!

What other gear are you usin' and post some mo' of your flava! I'm extremely interested!!!!!!!

thanks

thanks for the love and the vibing of my musc. and the correction of the "freshwoman" comment, my mps not loading for some reason, so just stream the real player, and let me know what you think of my other beats. Do you have anything posted. if so i'd love to come check em out!!

Peace
Ldy
:cool:

**using a MIDI keyboard, acid, Mo'phatt plus the orbit chip,cubase, and a buch of VSTI's.*******

also have posted a few new sounds, hope you enjoy, get back to me let me know what cha think
:)

Back