Hey Brad!

CMiller

I was looking at the pictures of your studio on John Sayer's site and I was wondering...is that carpet on your walls?

Also...I don't see a green cushion anywhere. Is this a bit of false advertising?

-Mark

Oh sure, first you rag on the quality of my pictures a while back, now you are asking questions... ;)

Yes, that is good ol' carpet on the walls - used to kill too many live surfaces in a rectangle shaped room - I do still have a lot of good live surfaces for some decent reflection and refraction - but I tried to deaden the flat parallels.

There is indeed a green cushion in the studio!!! In fact there are two! They may not be visible, but they are there!

Those pics are old - so much new gear since those photos were taken. I have some new pics of the studio, but I haven't put any of them up anywhere yet.

Someday they will be up at http://www.greencushion.com

Oh hell, here is one crappy new pic:

Thanks for cleaning the joint up for us! Damn!

Hey Brad, is that a Tascam 388 peeking around the corner? Man, those are fun machines! I didn't know you had one.

Yes, that is a 388, and though they are great fun, I think the time has come to sell. I will miss her dearly.

Back