Hey !! Any body know anything about old Guyatone Amps ???

Majonna GOTW

I have an amp that I purchased from someone a few years ago and can't seem to find any background info on it. Here's what it is..... Guyatone 480D Super Lead. Made by Tokyo Sound Co., LTD, Tokyo, Japan. It's dimensions are 17.5"H x 19"W x 10"D. It is solid state with a 12" speaker (which I replaced as the original was blown). There are 2 inputs, 1 volume pot, 1 distortion pot (which works with the 1st input), treble pot, bass pot, reverb pot (old spring reverb). It has a headphone input on the right side as you look at the amp from the front. The serial # is 7708283. On the serial # plaque on the back bottom right it says AC 220 (though this is not), 50/60 hz, and a spot that says W (watts ??) and is stamped 39. The amp seems to be more than 39 watts (if that is what they mean by the 39). It is quite loud and screams and I love it. I have written both Guyatone and Tokyo Sound. Guyatone said that I would have to contact Tokyo Sound, which I did twice (once in English, once in Japanese), and never received a reply.
If anyone out there can give me any background what so ever about the age, power rating, original price, a manual, anything at all, I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks !!!!

Back