Hey acidrock

That guitar is a $99 Fender made in Indonesia.It's 3/4 size and I bought it for my son (6) should he ever be inclined to play.
I love playing 3/4 size guitars,the acoustic is good for leads and playing solo,but it gets lost when strumming with other guitars.I actually play this guitar quite a bit because it has no case and it's always out.(hey I'm lazy)

I wish some other people would post pictures of their guitar collections.I figured if I was willing to show my cheapies off others would follow......

If I get a free minute and can get my axes together, I'll bum my wife's digital camera and digitally immortalize my pantheon. And yes, it's nothing but cheap. :D

acidrock said:
I wish some other people would post pictures of their guitar collections.I figured if I was willing to show my cheapies off others would follow......

I was going to do it this weekend but two days just isn't enough!!!! :mad: :mad:
Man what I would do to have three day weekends.... Oh well,...

I will do it when I get home today.

Well maybe you would like to start a new thread.While Gibsons and Fenders are nice the fact is we all can't afford or justify the cost.Plus some cheap guitars are damn good,my most played guitar is a Danelectro Hodad,$150 brand new.I absolutely l-o-v-e that guitar,and I do have a Strat so I do have a choice.

LATER!

Back