Here's Some Drums

mentalattica

Just a Home Recorder
What's up everybody?
I never saw a sample sharing thread in here so I figured I'd try and start one.

I'm posting a folder of:
5 Kicks
5 Snares
5 Claps
5 High Hats

www.expressionmusic.com/ExpressionDrums.rar

Not my best stuff but not my worst. I can definitely use some high hats if anyone has any they wanna share. I have some other stabs and one shot samples I'll post later when I can get them together.

Peace.

i'll post a kit but i don't know how to make it so everyone can download it like you did so how bout i send you the kit and you can put it up like this one?

DesertEase said:
i just realized somethin......my rep power is whack compared to ya'lls rep power :D
LOL. I got a lot of my rep being silly.

But yeah you can send them to me and I'll post them or what I did was used WinRar (or another zip program) to zip them all to a folder and uploaded them to my website then posted the link.

Call Me Cell said:
what up MENT. about how many hi hats do you need? because I have plenty. let me know...

It really doesn't matter, I have a lot from bangin beats and modern beats but most of them are a little too 808ish for me if ya know what I mean. I'm looking for some loose real sounding hats.

I'll put up a link to a few sound kits a lil bit later. I have to go through my sounds and dig out summthin'. I just checked my rep power and was suprised to see it at 14, it was 2 just a couple days ago. THANKS GUYS

i bought everything of mine except hypersonic which my dawg hooked me up wit that.....it's all good i'mma share mine i just expect to receive some good ish also ya feel me?

I did a search for free drumkits on dogpile.com and built up a nice setup. Some of my better drums were traded, in all honesty...I've never bought a drumkit. I just always traded with people who did (evil laugh). But hey, trading is always good. It helps you build up a nice setup. Doesn't mean I haven't bought anything ever though because that'd be a flat out lie. The drums I have took me about 2 years to get and work with.

I've almost got a full DVD disc of nothing but drumkits and soundfonts (not including the Triton, Motif, and Fantom soundfonts...so I don't need the actual boards. Those I sell for $250 for all 3 kits because there's a lot of DVDs that have to be burned for that).

DesertEase said:
i just realized somethin......my rep power is whack compared to ya'lls rep power :D

Don't worry. Yours will go up. Mine went from like 9 to 80... ;) Just help out on the forum and be active...

mentalattica those kits are nice...

as soon as i get that e-mail noddy i'll send it to you ight? ay yo ment wuts ya e-mail adress i'll send you that kit i made

noddy i sent you wut you was lookin for hope that helped u out...as for the kit ya'll need to let me know wut kinda sounds you lookin for in a kit cuz i got thousands of sounds so lemme know and i'll give it to mental and he will post it up

Back