Heres Another One

Darn hot band for sure. The drummer rocks. The mix sounds great. The vocals on the first verse seem a bit high but they seem better as the song progresses. When the singer sings accapella it also seems loud. It's pop out of the mix slightly loud, just a db maybe lower. The vocal level on the chorus sounds just right. Other than the vocals everything else sounds excellent to me....

Been a while.....

:):D:):D

Pretty cool song...nice drums. I hear what ido is saying about the acapella part...they do pop out somewhat.

Some great sounds though....really cool.

Nice Chris Cornell styley vocals.
Vocals are too loud although they sound fekin great.
What was your signal chain for the vox?

Eck

MXL V69 WITH An upgraded Electro Harmonix Tube.
Avalon 737.
Apogee Converter.

(plugins)

Neve 2254 Compressor.
Neve 1073 EQ.
Noise Gate.
Delay.
EMt Reverb Plate (140)

And yes i agree the vox are too loud. Client was excited about the vox and wanted the "vox up mix". Im cool to oblige.

Im sure when i see him again he will see the errors of his excitment. But why tell him no? He was too happy......it would be like kicking a puppy.

Last edited:
MXL V69 WITH An upgraded Electro Harmonix Tube.
Avalon 737.
Apogee Converter.

(plugins)

Neve 2054 Compressor.
Neve 1073 EQ.
Noise Gate.
Delay.
EMt Reverb Plate (140)

And yes i agree the vox are too loud. Client was excited about the vox and wanted the "vox up mix". Im cool to oblige.

Im sure when i see him again he will see the errors of his excitment. But why tell him no? He was too happy......it would be like kicking a puppy.

lol!
Nice chain and plugs man! You been saving your pocket money? :D

Eck

Back