Here's a Song with Double Kick called "I Feel the Need (For Speed)" plz give fb

Crazy Luke

Here's a Song with Double Kick called "I Feel the Need (For Speed)" plz give fb

I Feel the Need (For Speed) - In this song, we've up'd the energy with a double kick drum and faster tempo. Let me know if you think this was mixed well enough for a demo. Extra points if you can name the TV show that used the melody line of the 1st solo.

Attachments

• I Feel The Need (For Speed) Mx 63.mp3
    8.1 MB · Views: 14
I've checked this tune out before and have it somewhere...........but can't recall if this version is different or not. Regardless SOUNDS GREAT !!! Cool guitar tones, I'll say for the genre it hits all the marks.. Very LA ! No need for illegal police sobriety check points to slow shit down and gets me and whatever her name is tonight back to the pad without spilling my drink in time to catch "Car 54" where are you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I remember this being posted before. (It still sounds like limozeen :D )

I think you've still got a pretty long way to go with the mix tho. The guitars are really loud and up-front, and they bury pretty much everything else. Plus the vocals kind of sound like you're singing in a tin can.

If you're looking to use it as a demo I'd recommend scaling the mix way back. Just use one take of each instrument rather than layering a bunch of stuff in, and focus on making it a clean mix.

Car 54 is of the same era (black and white), but the 1st part of the solo's melody is from another TV cop show. Try again?

New mix is definitely an improvement. Guitars are a lot less overwhelming. I still can't make out any of the lyrics, but that's more due to the FX on them.

Back