Her Love Rescued Me

Really nice! I like the feel, It has a Jimmy Buffett meets Country vibe. Really nothing to nitpick, the balance is fine and its a good recording. Very nice song!! :cool:

I suspect that the limited response is due to the over representation of metal /rap/ in these posts rather than traditional styles - I was going to send an email to Steve-thaking him for comments on my song - but I saw this post and thought I would do so through this post -

My comments - to my ears very good well balanced , well played , well recorded ! -

In response to Steve's comments on my songs- I think pretty much fair comment - I've always tended to overdo the vocal and any lead instrument - just because I think the band is the accompaniment to the vocal or whatever is the lead at any time - and probably tend to overdo this - the reverb was a (lower level) lexicon set on a hall preset . Ive never used computer based mixing - so I dont have access to these types of reverb - Thanks RossM

I really like where you've put the drums. I'd make the pedal dude turn up - well you could lift his stuff a little.
The rhythm playing is nice.
The bass chuggs away nicely but could do with a little top end EQ to give it some definition - the sort that'll survive radio or MP3 performance.
Nice song, well performed and recorded.love the pedal fade but it needs to be a little louder..
have you listened to ido1957's work? Different stuff but the G & M Project similarlyput love, care and craftmanship in with their creativity to amke uplifting music.

Back