Help!

Bass Master "K"

I had a major system crash on my internet computer (thank god not the music one!) and I lost all of my freaking "Favorites" websites. :mad:

Most of the sites I can remember and find, but there were some sites that listed where you can download free VST's and VSTi's that I can't remember their addresses. I remember Slackmaster 2000 has some on his site, but there was another site that actually let you input some search specifications (one of them was "Only Show Me The Free Ones") and it would bring up a list of what you were looking for. I really liked that site and I can't remember what the address is.

I would really appreciate it if someone would post what that site is, as well as any others that have collections of VST's and VSTi's on them.

Thank you Chris :)

That was another one of the sites I couldn't remember. I really appreciate this guys.

This system crash blows, I lost a lot of info I didn't have backed up. I used to always hear people say "You should back important stuff up" and I would just nod and say "sure" but in the back of my mind I was thinking 'heck, I have never had a virus or a system go corrupt on me in 10 years of using computers'

I learned my lesson the hard way :(

Back