help

CaliSurfer

ok so i'm using the program called mixcraft i recorded all my instruments so i moved onto vocals and added alittle bit of auto tune. I played it back on mixcraft and it sounded amazing so i decided to save it to mp3, so i listen to it on mp3 and everything sounds diffrent guitars are way more quiet then they were and the auto tune sounds way off on my vocals, when in fact i set it to the right key. So ya everything sounded good on the DAW, but everything changed when it went mp3. Anyone have a clue on how to fix this? or what the problem is?

MP3 at what bit-rate...?

A 320 is going to sound pretty decent. A 160 will probably sound little like the original recording. A 128 or 96 will sound like complete garbage.

ok so i'm using the program called mixcraft i recorded all my instruments so i moved onto vocals and added alittle bit of auto tune. I played it back on mixcraft and it sounded amazing so i decided to save it to mp3, so i listen to it on mp3 and everything sounds diffrent guitars are way more quiet then they were and the auto tune sounds way off on my vocals, when in fact i set it to the right key. So ya everything sounded good on the DAW, but everything changed when it went mp3. Anyone have a clue on how to fix this? or what the problem is?

same speakers? my guess is you're listening to the mp3's on a different set.

Back