Help with VS-1880

vulcanofga

When linking track 9 & 10 together with a stereo pair of tracks,track 10 will disappear.It has happened a couple of times.I know track ten is recorded and saved to disc.I have even exited the song and "saved" the song and when I come back to the song track ten will be there. I think the problem starts when I change tracks 9/10 from v track one to v track two.If I change back to v track one, track 10 is gone!Anyone had this happen?

missing?

I have had some missing track stuff happen but i found it to be pan related . such as input channel panned to left whan rec to a stereo pair but this resulted in no track 10 being recorded at all. Have you tried unlinking the channels and see what happens. if you have any luck let me know I'm keen to hear.

over and outcrop

Thanks Rocky,

Yea I figured that input panning thing out too.Now that I know about it,I can set up with the pan dead center and record with no problems.

I think you may have something on unlinking the tracks before I switch v-tracks.I'll bet you nailed it.I'll let you know when I try it out.
Thanks again,

Back