Help with new set up

Jimmy2002

Hi People,

Can anyone point me in the right direction, In my home studio i currently have this setup. digi 002, I mac, but i really want to upgrade to a desk that can handle 24 trakcs or 32 that sort of range as with the 002 im limited to recording 8 tracks at a time. which is shit for bands

can anyone point me in the right decrection on what mixer and equiptment (soundcard) i will need. I want to stay with the mac idealy, which limits me to firewire and usb interfaces as i dont have a pci option so can anyone give me ideas for mixers and sounds cards ect, but i dont mind switching to cubase if needs be.

Thanks for the HELP
JIMMY

Just add an ADAT device like the ADA8000 which will add 8 more mic pre's and you can plug it into the digi002

You could quickly and easily upgrade to 16 tracks by getting a set of preamps with ADAT output, such as Focusrite Octopre or similar.

If you really want more, then unfortunately, to stick with ProTools (I assume that's what you're using), you'd need to go to a ProTools HD system. I think that's correct anyway...

Back