Help, What kind of guitar is this??????

gamut1

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me. I saw a guitar the other night that was pretty cool looking but I'm not sure what it was or who makes em. It had no body... just the neck and the pickups were all on a solid piece of wood. Around the body area there was a frame made of what looked like "tubular aluminum" or something close. I think the guy said it was made in Germany and was a jazz guitar... It looked extremely lightweight. Has anyone seen this before... I did see that Yamaha makes something very similar.. but this one came from Germany... I"m trying to find a link to who the maker is... thanks for any and all help.

Did it look like this one??

StudivariousII.jpg

Hi all... I finally found the guitar... its made by a company called Frameworks... I thought I'd post the link in case anyone wanted to see this. They seem a lil pricey to me... but my girlfriend wants to buy me one... damn... I wish I could spend a lil time to actually get my hands on one. I played one briefly while we were on a cruise and it was sooooooo light... almost felt wierd... anyhow... good luck to all...http://www.frameworks-guitars.com/

Back