Help us with a marketing slogan for our new PA

Beerhunter

Barley Processing Unit
Hey all,

We have launched a new product as we are in search of a marketing slogan. This new product is a power amp for helicopters and planes. If you have any creative marketing slogans for this new product please post it here.

Winner will receive.... well.. nothing but I will appreciate it.

Here is a link to the product(s) AEM New Products

Cheers!

Is that a Dolphin (I think that was the name) from Aerospatiale on your website? I remember working on those in Texas back in the 80's when the Coast Guard had purchased them from the French. Tailrotor is the reason why I think that, they were the first I think to use such a design. In the way back machine I use to work on Helicopters, just curious.

"Take the bull by the horns: LSA." Put a picture of P.A. (which, by the way, stands for "public address") horns next to it.

Are you trying to come up with a slogan for the power amp or a PA system?

What differentiates your power amp and or PA from the competition?

From there we can give you some viable slogans.

Are you trying to come up with a slogan for the power amp or a PA system?

What differentiates your power amp and or PA from the competition?

From there we can give you some viable slogans.

From looking at the LSA info...my first slogan would be..... "Sometimes less is more"

AEM cockpit PA systems - #1 in-flight hijacking communication choice for Al Qaeda, the PLO, IRA, KKK, NAACP, and hate groups everywhere.

We are looking for a slogan for the entire PA system but it is the power amp (LSA) part that is new. We are also looking for a slogan for our new RTS (Remote Transmit Selector ) and for AEM in general.

Example of competitors:

Install before flight
Avionics solutions for you
Communications for life
Make it real
Trusted

Example of competitors:

Install before flight
Avionics solutions for you
Communications for life
Make it real
Trusted

That's the best they could come up with? I could do better than any of those...if there were a budget.

Here's a freebie: Clarity, dependability, value

Or: The new standard

Or: nope, I'm saving the better ideas for paying clients. No sense depressing the market by working for free.

Back