Help Please Lost Song

thebarnstudio

Ok, I have a huge problem. A current tune I've been working on that has turned out very well will not open. I'm running sonar 6.0 producer edition. I simply finished tracking at night, came back the next morning and it says " The file you are trying to open is not compatable with this version of SONAR" . WTF???? I dumped the song to my external HD and tried it in my house computer and the same thing happens......again WTF? Any ideas?

Whatever it is, be sure to copy the assoicated wav files to a dvd so they're safely stored before you delve into why the project won't open.

I'd then get on the phone (or forums) with Cakewalk and see what ideas they have.

You might have to dig up the audio (.wav) files and reload them into a new session. If you have auto save on they should be in the session folder.

BRDTS said:
Whatever it is, be sure to copy the assoicated wav files to a dvd so they're safely stored before you delve into why the project won't open.

I'd then get on the phone (or forums) with Cakewalk and see what ideas they have.

Best advice. They have great customer support. I'd get on the phone asap.

Back