Help me put my cassette on cd 4 xmas plz

dsrtanti

Im new and could use help. I want to make a cd of me for my mom for xmas and have made a cassette now i want to put it on a cd i have a burner can i do it? HELP ME please Dee

First, you are going to have to have some way of getting the tape into your computer. Most computers have a sound card capable of doing this. If your cassete player has a line-out, then you can use that to connect to the line in on your computer. If it does not have a line out, then you might have to use the headphone out to connect to the line in on your soundcard. Once you get it hooked up, you need software to record this. If you are using windows, you may be able to use the sound recorder under start-> accesories -> enertainment -> sound recorder. If you have a better program, use that. This will turn your cassete into a .wav file. Once you have the .wav file, all that is left is burining this to a blank cd.

Yo DSR Tanti-Bambi-and Bubbly:

If you are in a pinch, contact Emeric and send him your tape. He will put it on CD for you and the price will be right. He is one of our prolific contributors here and has done the same for me.

Green Hornet

Back