Help Me GEt N Track back please?

Monsterpop

ive only gone and downloaded the update,,,which has overwoitten my previous full version havent i?
it was 3.2 i think. how the hell do i get out of thi sone and stay fashionable?
ive emailed Flavio 3 times,,but had no response,,,,,,,,,,,,, :(
oh jeeez,,,,,,, :confused:

Monsterpop said:
ive only gone and downloaded the update,,,which has overwoitten my previous full version havent i?
it was 3.2 i think. how the hell do i get out of thi sone and stay fashionable?
ive emailed Flavio 3 times,,but had no response,,,,,,,,,,,,, :(
oh jeeez,,,,,,, :confused:

they still have 3.3 up....Id use that over 3.2 any day......it will work with anything you recorded in 3.2......

help?

hi Gidge
so how do i get 3.3 then mate?
can i just go and download it if i put in the details of my previous purchase?

If you downloaded version 4 and installed it then your previous version should still be there. The shortcut (launch icon) may have been overwritten in the All Programs list to launch version 4, but you should still be able to launch your previous version from it's install location.
The default install location for version 4 is C:\Program Files\FASoft\n-Track Studio 4 whereas previous versions have been installed to C:\Program Files\n-Track Studio. Provided you didn't install version 4 to the same location as your previous version, you should be able to locate the executable (ntrack.exe) within the previous versions folder. If you are able to find the previous version's executable, you can copy it to the desktop as a new shortcut.
You may find that the tool bar and transport buttons have become hosed by version 4's graphics. This can be corrected by clicking the button in preferences to "Revert preferences to the default settings".
Then re-launch n-Track and select to not use the previous configuration file (provided you still have your codes). The drawback to this is that you will have to go back through all the preference settings and Audio device setup as you did when you first ever used the program.
Worst case ... do as was mentioned ... download version 3.3 and register it with your codes. If you don't have your codes .... email Flavio again asking for replacements. Just give him a little time to respond as I'm sure he is a busy man, but he will get back to you.
Also .... more n-Track help can be found here .

-Ken

help?

hi Ken
i really appreciate your help,,,although it seems that im too thick to take it all in at this hour of the day.its 4.09 am,,so i shall try again tomorrow
thanks a lot again,,,
JimmyD

Back