• SoundWorx Studio

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • AudioWorx Studio

• Triple R Studio (Red Recording Room)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bad Cat Studio ( I own an evil cat)

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Studio 79 (studio is located on state road 79)

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Red Room Studio

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Keep Hell Hole Studio

• Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

jmxdrummer

help me decide on a new name for my studio. Currently, Ive been using Hell Hole Studio for several years, but with a name like that Im limiting myself to only recording metal bands. The problem is that where i live there is not much of a metal scene.

I didn't vote, I suggest Red Room Recording, rather than Red Recording Room. That Red Room just has a better rhythm to it, IMO, that complements the alliteration rather well.

azraelswings said:
I didn't vote, I suggest Red Room Recording, rather than Red Recording Room. That Red Room just has a better rhythm to it, IMO, that complements the alliteration rather well.
thanks Sean for the input

treymonfauntre said:
spelling it "worx" limits yourself to 14 year old kids that go to raves
Agreed, and to my eye looked awkward graphically. Would you want to be able to use 'Triple R' with out the explanation attached?

I like 'Bad Cat', but then I'm already a little tilted...
(CatHouseSound' here. :rolleyes: )

Wayne

I voted Studio 79 but I like Bad Cat Music equally as well. If you're doing heavier rock I'd got with Bad Cat.

went for the bad cat

but like ghekko's idea about just The Red Room.

graffics can fill in the picture for people that it is a recording studio

dont get me wrong, I was going to name the studio The Red Room, but I just found out that there is a studio in my county by the name The Blu Room Studio.

jmxdrummer said:
dont get me wrong, I was going to name the studio The Red Room, but I just found out that there is a studio in my county by the name The Blu Room Studio.

then the choice is obvious, call yours the "blue room" and mudsling them for spelling theirs wrong

I say keep Hell Hole studios. I looked at the list and immediately it was the first one I could most easily remember. Primarily because of the Spinal Tap song.

Back