Help me build a simple home studio =)

epic said:
If you really like garage band, and still want to get that mac mini - check out "logic express". If you are a student, it is extremely affordable and would be sufficient for what you are looking to do (its still inexpensive if you arent a student too). Mac mini is now dual core - so you would be set...just upgrade the ram to as much as you can get.

Yes, that is what my intial gameplan was....now i am re-thinking about saving the at least 600.00-700.00 dollars (not to mention keyboard + display monior)
and using that money towards gear/software.

back before, at least 2 monthes and earlier i was sprung off of apple's garageband software. to me, it was like nothing i'd seen before, as i am not use to seeing recording programs for PC. now i come to realize that garageband is simply a mac form of what a sequencer/recording program is.
and PC's have many more to choose from. So garageband is not unique in being the olny piece of software that it is...i can totally buy something the same for PC......thats all. there is an apple store in sanfrancisco in which every demo mac has garageband installed to play with (yeeeeeeeeeee)
thats all....any other useful advice/info/feedback/comments are
greatly appreciated

-xraidedariez

Back