Help! Do you have a PA in NYC???

Cuzme

Want to run sound (with me) and drink beer at a beer festival in NYC?

Brewtopia - November 12th @ Chelsea Piers
www.brewtopiafest.com

It's just that...I don't have a PA system yet. I do have bands scheduled to play though...

My proposal is that we use your PA system, my friend and I pick you and it up in the morning on November 12th, the three of us run sound taking shifts so that we can each drink and sample great beers from 12:30 to 10pm, tear it down and get it and you home...or to your gig.

I'm in a bind and am exploring my options. I'm offering my services to this festival totally for free in the interest of beer education and expansion to the masses. Thanks for any help, anybody. Much love,
Cuzme

Hi Treeline,
Acts are small. Venue is an indoor L shape for about 3000 people maybe less. The focus for most attendees will be on the beer & not the music.

I actually just got hold of a PA system but have no monitor system to link up with it. So now that's all I need: an extra amp and wedge/speaker or two or three. And probably some extra mic cables and/or 57/58's but we'll see. I gotta check things out.

If you have that and feel like coming down to NYC to hang, c'mon with it! It should be fun. I'm serving one of my beers from the NYC Homebrewer's guild table too!

Much love,
Cuzme

More specifics on acts:

Session 1, Act #1: The FrostKings

bass, drums, guitar/vox, sax

Session 1, Act #2: Senator

bass, drums, guitar/vox, guitar - and I might sit in on sax

Session 2, Act #1: Krystle Warren

Guitar/vox

Session 2, Act#2: Theo Eastwind?

Guitar/vox, bass, drums

Session 2, Act #3: Andrew Goodsight's Musichead

Guitar/vox, bass, drums, guitar #2

Everything worked out well. I got a friend who owns a bar to lend me a PA for ad space! (just like you mentioned in the other thread Treeline-although I only just saw that)

Good brew, good fun and good sound! Much love,
Cuzme

Back