Help adding simple FX to midi melody

lilBrobec

I've scoured the net in search of the answer, it seemed like a simple enough question though I havn't found a clue of an answere (or free detailed tutorials)
So leads me to post the question:

My mixer is in use elsewhere so my equipment is not plugged in at the moment, just back to basics which is good to learn all avenues of my creativity and this program. in any case:

Question:
using Acid Pro 6 I keyed in the notes for a midi melody. Now AFTER I have done so I wanted to add simple FX like I do with audio tracks though i can't find any trace of an option for adding FX to midi tracks.
Any clue?

Thank you for your time!

i appreciate everyone who has looked over my post, i do. though after what i thought was a simple misunderstanding (question) of acid pro, which still may be the case, I'm curious if I'm missing something in the function of this program.

Doesn't anybody add effects to scores after recording them? I mean no offense at all I'm genuinely asking.

i can't find any trace of an option for adding FX to midi tracks.
Any clue?

Thank you for your time!
It really depends on what sort of effects you are trying to add and the capabilities of the synthesizer that is playing the MIDI file.

Back