hello.friends!look my new home page

yuhou

Because I always in my studio to study how to make a music web station and do some recording work,so I have not get to here for a long time.now ,I have a one,wellcome to my web page. www.mmm9.com This is a home recording studio in China.there is some chinese folk music in it! please give me some suggest,thanks a lot!
yuhou

yuhou said:
Because I always in my studio to study how to make a music web station and do some recording work,so I have not get to here for a long time.now ,I have a one,wellcome to my web page. www.mmm9.com This is a home recording studio in China.there is some chinese folk music in it! please give me some suggest,thanks a lot!
yuhou
I might could comment...if I could read friken Chinese :eek: :eek: :confused:

Re: Re: hello.friends!look my new home page

Stealthtech said:
I might could comment...if I could read friken Chinese :eek: :eek: :confused:

I might could comment too!...if I could read friken Chinese

:|:|:|

Re: Re: Re: hello.friends!look my new home page

Kryogh said:

:|:|:|

Well, let me translate.I think it says that he likes to put on diapers and have his grandfather cane his soiled bottom with a stick of bamboo, while giving oral to his pet spider monkey.But I could be mistaken.

Hey,

the page is looken good. Do you work in that studio?

I dunno what these guys are talking about, i could get around fine and i dont know chinese. You can tell where the menu is and look at the pictures at least. What do they expect you to put it in english? You know two languages why dont they just learn chinese? Maybe they should learn english a little better first anyway.

???

That doesnt quite make sense either. Might could comment?

Anyway it looks nice yuhou and i dunno why these other guys are given yah junk on it.

darnold said:
Hey,

the page is looken good. Do you work in that studio?

I dunno what these guys are talking about, i could get around fine and i dont know chinese. You can tell where the menu is and look at the pictures at least. What do they expect you to put it in english? You know two languages why dont they just learn chinese? Maybe they should learn english a little better first anyway.

???

That doesnt quite make sense either. Might could comment?

Anyway it looks nice yuhou and i dunno why these other guys are given yah junk on it.
Well for one...I&(~~>:(!(#&!!|\
And...((**(^&!~!~*$#_\_|
But other than that, the page looks great:eek:

darnold said:

I'm sorry.Don't give up on me, Daddy.I'll be reeeeaaal good from now on.

Back