Hell yeah - Finally a MASTERING FORUM?!?

Oh, nice - props to whoever made this change!

So, um, now that we have a mastering forum, could one of you tell how best to master my vocal tracks to work best with beats? I mainly do Southern Fried Chicken crunk hip-hop-core with a reggae/dub twist and a lot of sampled harpsichord, if it matters. Also, what's the best mic for less than $200 for mastering? :confused:

yeah, I was kinda wondering what the best microphone for mastering was under $100

edit: ack - not only wasn't that not very funny, but Drew *just said it* in the previous post -- I guess I one-upped because I lowered the bar to $100

Oh, nice - props to whoever made this change!

So, um, now that we have a mastering forum, could one of you tell how best to master my vocal tracks to work best with beats? I mainly do Southern Fried Chicken crunk hip-hop-core with a reggae/dub twist and a lot of sampled harpsichord, if it matters. Also, what's the best mic for less than $200 for mastering? :confused:

I would recommend, after sampling some of your fine offerings, that you assign a big bowl of gravy to your master send and route everything through that.
*Protip* After the gravy has congealed, it makes a phenomenal boundry mic if you can get a piezo element to mount on it.
No need to thank me. I'm a giver.

I would recommend, after sampling some of your fine offerings, that you assign a big bowl of gravy to your master send and route everything through that.
*Protip* After the gravy has congealed, it makes a phenomenal boundry mic if you can get a piezo element to mount on it.
No need to thank me. I'm a giver.

:laughings:

Antichef- glad to know I'm not the onyl one here with an awful sense of humor. :D

Back