Heavy mix...

Sounds nice. Cool tune. I like the guitar tones. Big drums, but a bit too sample sounding. I dont like the overall tone. Has a Metallica sound which is good. Big!
I would maybe cut some of the low mids on the guitars and maybe bass also to clean up the overall toe of the mix.

Nice stuff.
The gaps every 5 seconds or so are annoying. That wont stop people stealing your music, just your recording. :)

Eck

ecktronic said:
Sounds nice. Cool tune. I like the guitar tones. Big drums, but a bit too sample sounding. I dont like the overall tone. Has a Metallica sound which is good. Big!
I would maybe cut some of the low mids on the guitars and maybe bass also to clean up the overall toe of the mix.

Nice stuff.
The gaps every 5 seconds or so are annoying. That wont stop people stealing your music, just your recording. :)

Eck

Dude, the gaps every 5 seconds I have NO idea why it's doing that via streaming... I'd suggest right clicking the link and saving it, it plays smoothly without interruption :/

"Has a metallica" funny you say that, cause I used CurveEQ to match it up against enter sandman on both the guitar buss and the master bus hehe.

Anyhow, my setup...

- Line6 Toneport UX2 - Metal Shop - Big Bottoms for Distortion (Cort Bass, Washburn Electric)
- Roland TD6V Using ezDrummer Samples

Back