Heavy Duty Mic stands for sale

These are very nice stands, i am realy happy with mine. The base is stable, the joints/pivot points are strong enough to stay put. Much better than pro line, pro co I was considering getting.

Not trying to be negative, but they don't look very "heavy duty" in the pics. Maybe they look better in person.

These are very nice stands, i am realy happy with mine. The base is stable, the joints/pivot points are strong enough to stay put. Much better than pro line, pro co I was considering getting.

Which ones did you get? I got a six pack of the black double telescoping booms.

Yes I got the double telescoping booms, the black ones. All but one of the threaded knobs are metal, I forget witch one, and the boom is a little shorter than expected but if you extent a boom too far the whole thing is too off balance anyway.The hight is adjusted with a knob instead of a twist thing but again I think this is actually easier to adjust. The pics look kinda like the cheap ones but when you pick it up you can tell it's not a cheap stand. 6 are very heavy. The main thing is in use these stand are very stable better than my cheap tripod or round base stands.
Honestly I was about to buy one dr stand because I was about at the end of my rope with my cheap stands and I got 7 of these(locally) for a little more than I was about to pay for the dr. these gave me what I was hoping to get from the dr. I'm not afraid of my stands bending in transit anymore like I was with my cheap tripods and these are stable as heck. Oh and I'm not sure why but it just seems easier to adjust these than anything else I've used.

Thanks! I was getting close to wasting my money on a sixer of On Stage Stands booms (I need a bunch) when this deal came along. Can't wait!

Back