Hearing Voices by Meursault Beats

liked it from the start, great riff. there's something in the opening rhythm that has that boxy/nasally tone...somewhere around 400-900, I'd think. It's kinda piercing through the mix. I'd look at a nice cut on that instrument in that range, but not too much since it does kinda live in that spot anyways. It's just a bit distracting. I would like to hear what it'd sound like with that hat panned L. Just curious.

There a delay on the synth bass? If so, it might be dragging the bass behind the kick a touch, no? Seems the main sections could be tightened up drum/bass wise. Unless, of course, I'm imagining things.

Nice bits and pieces all over. You're always really good at that. Kept me interested the whole time.

liked it from the start, great riff. there's something in the opening rhythm that has that boxy/nasally tone...somewhere around 400-900, I'd think. It's kinda piercing through the mix. I'd look at a nice cut on that instrument in that range, but not too much since it does kinda live in that spot anyways. It's just a bit distracting. I would like to hear what it'd sound like with that hat panned L. Just curious.

There a delay on the synth bass? If so, it might be dragging the bass behind the kick a touch, no? Seems the main sections could be tightened up drum/bass wise. Unless, of course, I'm imagining things.

Nice bits and pieces all over. You're always really good at that. Kept me interested the whole time.

Thanks for listening. I kind of have a soft spot for annoying feedback noises, but I'll definitely go back and listen to the eq. I'll also check out the bass. Thanks!

Back