Head case for a marshall Amp!

11miles

I really love my marshall 6100 Amp head!
I think it really is a piece of art or an equipment. I have it in really mint condition and want it to stay that way. That is why i was intrigued with the thoght of getting a nice home for him, a house and a rough over its head
:D

Anyway, i've looked at soem really nice angstroom cases, which also have the 5 He rack space along the place to store the head in. They look very well build and i would really love to go for one!

I guess my question is what do you all think od an idea to store an amp's head somewhere!
I plan to go big someday with my band, but it's not that i would travel to Tokio tomorrow, and neede a really classy shileded case for an amp!

But jsut a thought iof leaving it in the reherasal room, with th possible moist, and cold, is not very pleasing!

And the cases i saw, were not so very cheap also!
450$ + shipping!

How many of you own one? Or homebuilt.....

11miles said:
But jsut a thought iof leaving it in the reherasal room, with th possible moist, and cold, is not very pleasing!

To say nothing of someone breaking in and stealing it. Happened to a friend of mine, they lost all their band's gear. Never leave it anywhere.

Gatorcases make some that would do the job as long as you don't need a flight rated case.

Back