HD24 major problems

Hi All,
Just want to let you know that the problem has been solved of by Alesis and Intellimix Canada. I would also like to add that if you are in the market for recording equipment, I still believe that Alesis products have paved the way for the digital format and will continue to be the lead ship in the the digital recording industry.
Unfortunately, I made a mistake by treading in the "GREY Market"
(as BlueBear put it), and have realized that I made myself vulnerable to the things we think"COULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME".
My post on this forum and the Yahoo groups forum wer'e legitimate grievences, and intended to inform the the community of the possible perils and cracks in the buyers market. Let it not be said that these forums do not make a difference, because they do. The company reps for these products are looking at what we have to say as a guide to possible fixes and solutions. This is our means of keeping the whole thing balanced. So in fact, we should not fear to post the bad as well as the good and the company should not fear the negetive, if in so they do believe in their product. It has been illustrated right here on this forum how different our opinions can be. We seem to keep each other straight with the issues and shoot right from the hip. I thank all whom joined in and posted their valued opinions in this matter. To answere the most recent post, To Cmick I would suggest that any purchases made, be from a Canadian dealer. Intellimix will definitely be on your side for any legitimate Canadian warranty problems and bug fixes. To misterQcue, the cause is unknown and the fix was mentioned in a previous post. If anyone wants to drop by my studio for a view, my website will be up and running in a few weeks at www.nskystudio.com bookmark it and come by for a look. A special thanks to Eric at Intellimix for his sincere input in this matter and for monitoring this forum.
Sincerely
Edthehorse

Back