Harvey, if you are around...

PhilGood

Juice box hero
I just saw an add for the MXL V67N, which looks like the 603, but green and gold like the v67G. I made the assumption with the Genesis that it was a painted version of the 960, which turned out to be incorrect.

Any insight to share on this one?

...if you're here?:(

I just saw an add for the MXL V67N, which looks like the 603, but green and gold like the v67G. I made the assumption with the Genesis that it was a painted version of the 960, which turned out to be incorrect.

Any insight to share on this one?

...if you're here?:(
Nope, haven't got a clue about that one. If I get a chance, I'll call Phil or Roy over at MXL and see if I can find out more about it.

Looks to me like MXL is seeking to shed their low-end reputation and move into the mid-range of the mic market.

I approve. I think some of the MXL mics are killer deals already. And, I can't wait to hear what the V67i Tube sounds like. That just seems like a killer idea.:D

Nope, haven't got a clue about that one. If I get a chance, I'll call Phil or Roy over at MXL and see if I can find out more about it.

Please do! Would love to know if its an improved version like the Genesis looks to be!

They are about 3 miles from here. If you tell them I'm coming I could get over there and report!

Then again, we'd probably get a better response from you.:o

Back