Harmony Vocals you like best thread

I don’t know if this truly qualifies as excellent harmonies, but it’s one hell of a lot of voices as well as guitars!

I personally think it’s super cool! :D

I love that type of stuff
Most of the time, I do too. That one has just never grabbed me. I remember it when it came out. I was 12 and my mate Paul, who was so obsessed with horses that we called him Ned came up to me and sang in the most tone-deaf deep voice {his voice broke long before we'd even heard of such a thing}
"I'm not in love, so don't forget
It's just a silly phase I'm going through..."
He didn't think about girls, just horses so I just thought "OK...." I didn't know what he was talking about !
The combination of McGuinn, Crosby and Clark could make magic happen
I agree. As a trio of voices, I think they out-gunned the Beach Boys, even the Beatles and a host of those Motown groups, when it came to 3-part harmony.

The wife says they sound like they are in hell trying to get out. I have had others tell me about the same but I think it's great.

Uninspiring??? Can't disagree with you more, Grim. I love that type of stuff. I used to listen to Original Soundtrack a lot, at least until the album got ruined. 10CC didn't do great in the states, but I really liked them.

I'll throw this one out. The combination of McGuinn, Crosby and Clark could make magic happen.

And here's another excellent vocal group, ironically doing a Byrds song.

Reactions: TAE
Back