Harmonizing samples??

mentalattica

Just a Home Recorder
Does anyone know of any VST's or apps that can harmonize samples like the VariOS does? For example I was watching one of Stray's videos and he used the VariOS to play a sample, let's say using middle C and harmonize the sample by pressing C5 and 6 a second or 2 after the initial sample was played.

All the samplers I have (basically my fantom and reason) will play middle C and when a higher octave is pressed the sample will play faster and not be in synch. If I didn't make this clear enough let me know or check out Strays "Sampling with VariOS" vid to get a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

I would buy the VariOS after the new year, but I'm looking at getting a couple older modules for that price while saving up for a motif rack. So if there's a cheap alternative I'd like to know.

Any suggestions?

the mpc can do it through patch phrase. flstudio can do it through time stretch in the channel box thas all i know for apps that can do it cuz i seen the video on youtube for the mpc and thats how i sample in flstudio

Back