Happy Birthday James Argo and moskus !!!

Clemie

Cute member
happy birthday both of you :D

James Argo: July 17th
moskus: July 19th

both of you are ones of the most valuable member in the bbs :)
keep up the good work & information. wish you guys the best, many more :)

Clemie

Opps... I saw Moskus's birthday, I missed James's (sorry James).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!

And thanks for your help over the (for me) last 6 months.

Porter

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Moskus and James,twins born days apart to separate mothers.The one-two punch of the Cakewalk forum(honorable mention to Dachay2tnr).Soldiers in the Cakewalk army.Pushing the envelope of all that is Cakewalky-like.Dedicating their lives to spread the good word of Sonar,PA9 and Homostudio.Without these two that whole "Hey Moskus"thread" may never have existed.Yes these are the two I speak of,and to them I say........

HAPPY BIRTHDAZE! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ACKUS-ACKUS-ACKUS!

Hmmmmm... my ex-wife was born on July 19th. :(

Turns out I like you two better. :D (Don't get any ideas, Java Boys.)

Happy B-day!

Thank You !!!
All of you :)
Thank you, Clemie, you've been the only girl and member from same country. May we meet flesh to flesh very soon :)

Porter, Acidrock, BluesMeister, Guitar Ed, Dachay, Leeking, many more... Thank you all for the best wishes :) Tears run down from my eyes, I'm realy touched :) Happy Birthday moskus :)... Now, gimme some tissue :o

Keep up the good work guys :) Thank you :)

;)
Jaymz

ps. Leeking, Terima Kasih. It should be "Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun" :D

Thank You!!!!

I'm touched. You guys are the best! :) :) :) :) :)

Happy B-Day, James. Hope you had a good one! :) :)

Wow! Now I'm 25... that's like... the half of 50 years... :eek:

:D

Happy B day gentlemen. James, I'm giving you the key of E for your birthday. And Moskus, you get an F. Whatever you do, don't use them together.

Track Rat said:
Happy B day gentlemen. James, I'm giving you the key of E for your birthday. And Moskus, you get an F. Whatever you do, don't use them together.

Great !!! Now, I may play open string :p :D Thanks Rat :D

Happy Birthday fellas, I'm toasting your health right now with a large glass of red wine:D

Paul881 said:
I'm toasting your health right now with a large glass of red wine
Jacob's Creek Shiraz Cabernet*. My eyes glaze over just at the thought :)

And Moskus, I would have give you both A C# F ;)
(You should be able to work out that cryptic clue)

--
BluesMeister
*Perhaps RedMeister would be more appropriate...

THANK YOU guys..... :)

I LOVE YOU ALL...!!! :cool:

Paul, if you have a chance to drop by my town, I'll get you Balinese "Anggur Merah" (Red wine)... A bottle, and your gonna want it more and more... :o :D

Back