Hamilton to be replaced by woman on $10 bill

No, in this social political climate, I'd bet it's a woman of color. Black or native american, most likely. We must appease!

Well.....how about if Caitlyn claimed that she also identifies as 1/2 white, 1/4 black and 1/4 Pawnee....then we could appease everyone, including the LGBT/agender/transgender crowd.

Well.....how about if Caitlyn claimed that she also identifies as 1/2 white, 1/4 black and 1/4 Pawnee....then we could appease everyone, including the LGBT/agender/transgender crowd.

I played a gig last weekend with a tranny in one of the other bands. He/she was a very nice person, fantastic bassist, and those were some of the best fake tits I've ever seen. That was money well spent. And I saw him/her lug an Ampeg 8x10 bass cab across the stage like it was a balsa wood 1x10. I aint gonna lie, he/she was fascinating. Not in a sexual or even a freakish way, but just in general. I'm glad I already knew better because I bet he/she fools a lot of people. I don't know how far this person has taken his/her transformation, but he/she looked like a very fit woman. Not butch, not masculine, but not all the way totally feminine either. Like a fitness model. I feel weird just talking about it. :laughings:

There is no list of successors, but names frequently mentioned include Eleanor Roosevelt, abolitionist Harriet Tubman, civil-rights icon Rosa Parks

Those were the names that immediately came to mind for me. Seeing as how each of them are totally fucking awesome people, I would fully support it.

Well, no living person can be placed on a bill, so that cuts out a few people. I agree, it will probably be a non-caucasian.

Last edited:
I played a gig last weekend with a tranny in one of the other bands. He/she was a very nice person, fantastic bassist, and those were some of the best fake tits I've ever seen. That was money well spent. And I saw him/her lug an Ampeg 8x10 bass cab across the stage like it was a balsa wood 1x10. I aint gonna lie, he/she was fascinating. Not in a sexual or even a freakish way, but just in general. I'm glad I already knew better because I bet he/she fools a lot of people. I don't know how far this person has taken his/her transformation, but he/she looked like a very fit woman. Not butch, not masculine, but not all the way totally feminine either. Like a fitness model. I feel weird just talking about it. :laughings:

Thats funny.
In the 90s I had a shop in the back of a retail store right on Hollywood blvd next to a Mexican restaurant.
I'd be working and Tony from the store would come get me saying "Dude, you gotta check out this chick"
I'd come to the front and we'd nonchalantly stand in front of the store "tourist watching" till the chick got closer.
Then it went like this;
Me.....Dude! You drug me out here for a tranny
Tony......Fuck! I've been deceived! !
This happened on more than than one time.
Some of these Ts were quite convincing with a lot of work done. Boob, butt implants, facial work done. Mostly latin, coming to eat at the Mexican restaurant. From a distance, they looked like Hollywood model wannabes. After a while we could spot them 2 blocks away.
Tony gave them a new name. "Decepticons".
Decepticons, because we had been deceived.
haha☺

That's pretty funny Greg....actually really fuckin' funny....:laughings:.

On the woman for the $10 bill, why not this woman???

I reckon you have to be dead to be on the $$$, but this country is throwing everything else out the window, why the fuck not???:)

Haha! No upward mobility.:D

Back on topic. It would be a bummer to have Hamilton gone from the bill. People already know almost nothing about him and his role, to be eliminated is kind of Orwellian.

Haha! No upward mobility.:D

Back on topic. It would be a bummer to have Hamilton gone from the bill. People already know almost nothing about him and his role, to be eliminated is kind of Orwellian.

You can try writing your congressman...but apparently the Treasury can do whatever it wants, when it wants, and since it's the Obama Administration...I think it's pretty obvious who will be on the $10 bill.

The funny thing is....it won't be in circulation until 2020...and by then it may not be a $10 bill...it might be Yen.

You can try writing your congressman...but apparently the Treasury can do whatever it wants, when it wants, and since it's the Obama Administration...I think it's pretty obvious who will be on the $10 bill.

The funny thing is....it won't be in circulation until 2020...and by then it may not be a $10 bill...it might be Yen.

Are you saying Chairman Mao will be on the sawbuck? :laughings:

Cheers! :)

Who knew that Japan was going to rise again as a super power to challenge the US in only 5 years.... :eek::laughings:

Back