Hail to the Theif Studio Sounds

Jamie Jukosky

I was wondering if there were any articles recently on how Radiohead does things in the studio? I was just curious how they recorded some of the songs on their newer albums. I listened to the unmixed version of "Hail to the Theif" and thought that it improved greatly with mixing and mastering. I actually like their new album even though a lot of people call it froofy art rock.

I love that new album! Holy shit it rocks... Can't wait to see 'em Aug. 23 at Alpine valley!

I know that Radiohead has there own studio that they do probably a lot of the electronic music production at... I can just see them sitting there for hours fuckin' around with vintage samplers and laptop softsynth shit. In the cd tho it says "made at Ocean Way, Hollywood, CA.

Damn I love it.

I've got tickets to the July 14th show in Nimes, France. They'll be playing in an ancient Roman amphitheatre....looking forward to that show.

That does sound like a cool concert. I got some tickets to the Boston, Mass concert, not quite as cool an atmosphere as the roman amphitheater. My friend was able to get some really good seats because she was on some kind of fan network that called her on the phone when the Radiohead site started selling tickets early.

Back