hacker attack at Fasoft ntrack forums

jwgeetar

went over there and they are shut down due to a hacker.....hmmm,just when i was gonna post something! :eek:

Brother. That makes me sick.

Of all the places for some lowlife to hit. If he's bored, he should go play with Clear Channel or something.

It's a shame that some kids have nothing else better to do with their time than mess with people that are trying to do something creative...

Hope the admins of Flavio's system can trace back their TCP/IP address.

TimOBrien said:
It's a shame that some kids have nothing else better to do with their time than mess with people that are trying to do something creative...

Hope the admins of Flavio's system can trace back their TCP/IP address.

it's not kids ...........it's corporations MUHUHUHUHAAAHAAAAAAA!

Treeline said:
Brother. That makes me sick.

Of all the places for some lowlife to hit. If he's bored, he should go play with Clear Channel or something.
hehe...not THAT's funny! No one deserves it more than Clear Channel.

Man, what exactly happened with the hacker? Is that why I have been getting a lot of bad emails lately (viruses, etc.)?

I went there today to post this:
Got a Compaq that all of the sudden will not recognize my DVD/CDrom or DVD/CD writer. I have been on the Compaq site and went through all of their crap. They want to send me a box so I can send my pc for repair. I've got too much important stuff on here to be sending it to God knows where.

I'm really not asking you guys to help me fix it, but really just wanted to know if any of you know of any sites or forums where folks talk about pc problems and troubleshooting?

Back