guys! help me plz

Erion

sup guys how's it goin?

can some1 help me to name a software that i can make beats (rap,hip hop r.n.b vbeats) or a software that makes only beats... i worked with Kinetic2 a really good program but for somereason the dropzone piano aint working well so if ya gusy can help me or something.... i used FL and reson but find it a bit comlicated ...

with regards
eri

They got plenty of programs
The ones that stand out are
FL Studio
REASON 3
Nuendo w/ Stylus RMX
Cubase
Sonar 5
Samplitude
Music Maker
Acid
Logic Pro
Abletron Live
Band In A Box
Garage Band
there's a million of programs that you can make beats to. Get the equipment, maybe a MIDI controller or something. Build a sound libary, and start banging out hits.

I have tried reason, garage band, and Fruity. I use fruity just because im the most used to it, but if i could start all over I would have gone with reason

TelePaul said:
I'm gonna add this to mindsets advice; pay for all your software.

i will pay.. i just need it few names so i can read and see who got the good infos and i will make my mind up and get it dolphinmusic.co.uk :-)

peace out all

thnx fo ya help's

Erion said:
i will pay.. i just need it few names so i can read and see who got the good infos and i will make my mind up and get it dolphinmusic.co.uk :-)

peace out all

thnx fo ya help's

Well i think Reason if it's purely for beats...but you'll need something else to do audio with.,,,try Reaper, it's very good.

Why not Reason's with Sonar? or Reason's with Cubase or whatever. I personally like Stylus RMX. Reasons soundbank has nothing on the quality of rmx imo.

Erion said:
sup guys how's it goin?

can some1 help me to name a software that i can make beats (rap,hip hop r.n.b vbeats) or a software that makes only beats... i worked with Kinetic2 a really good program but for somereason the dropzone piano aint working well so if ya gusy can help me or something.... i used FL and reson but find it a bit comlicated ...

with regards
eri

even thou everbody is givin you great programs...if you feel like this with FL..then you are not goin to feel any better with anything else...learn FL then let us know if you need something else...

Back