Guitars and Amps! Please Help!

Imaduck

Hey guys, I need to sell some of my stuff to get an engagement ring (yay!) so I hope you can help me out. If you're interested at all and need more information on any of my stuff just email me at Zork306 (at) bellsouth.net or post up here or private message me and I'll be more than happy to give you pictures, descriptions, and everything else you could possibly need. All prices are very negotiable and I'm extremely flexible on shipping and everything else, so please don't hesitate to contact me. Here's what I have up for sale:

An Ibanez AXS32DRF in excellent condition -- black -- Info here $250-

An extremely rare 1980's model of the Ibanez Roadstar II with a bound sunburst/tobacco burst top, amazing rosewood neck, and three sweet-sounding single coil pickups. -- $200-

Another extremely rare guitar, a vintage (1950's I believe) short-scale Epiphone bass - Pre-Gibson - $250

A 1970's Silverface Fender Champ Amplifier -- $200-

1980's Ibanez Pro Line Guitar - S-S-H with a coil tap and 3 separate pickup switches - yellow - $150-

I know these descriptions are brief so, like I said, just ask and I'll be happy to give you pleanty of info. Please help me out if you can and thanks a ton guys.

Fender Champ

The Fender Champ I have was made I believe sometime during the 1970's. It has it's share of scratches, but is still in good cosmetic condition for its age. It functions flawlessly and has an amazing, beautiful clean sound that I really hate to part with. All the parts (including the speaker) except maybe the tubes are original.

Pictures:
champ1.jpg

champ2.jpg

champ3.jpg

champ4.jpg

Ibanez Roadstar II

This Roadstar II is really a neat and unique guitar. It has 21 frets with a rosewood fingerboard and smooth, fast-playing neck (anybody who's played a Roadstar before knows how nice and smooth and quick these highly-sought necks are). Tuners are very nice Ibanez "Smooth Tuners." The top is finished in a beautiful burst pattern -- the colour is somewhere between a sunburst and tobacco burst. The top is also flawlessly bound. There's a standard 5-way selecter switch and tone and volume controls. The sound of this baby can range from bright to warm and sounds smooth and great. Like I mentioned before, this one features the rare 3-pickup configuration that I have never seen in a Roastar before (though the pickups are very obviously stock). The top has a nick that I repaired, and is not noticable at a distance of a couple feet. The neck has a few blemishes but the guitar's still in overall great condition.

Pictures:
road1.jpg

road2.jpg

road3.jpg

road4.jpg

road5.jpg

road6.jpg

*bump*
Just wanted to pop this up here one last time before I start putting this stuff on Ebay. I'll probably put links to the ads if/when they go up, but why not grab 'em quick and cheap while you have the chance? :)

Dude you need to find out if this women will support your hobby (music) right now before you say "I do".

Tell her that the only way you could afford her a ring was to sell you amps and guitars and you couldn't do that. So you thought about it and choose to keep the equipment instead of buying a ring. And if she really loves you then she'll say yes with out a ring. Them the nextday you go to GC and buy a new Les Paul. :)

If shes okey after that then shes a good wife for a muscian.

My wife and i were just talking about how i spent $600 towards a Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany.and she doesn't have a decent diamond ring yet.(we have been married for 11 years).Thank goodness she is not a Material Girl.

Attachments

• GibsonLespaul3.jpg
    GibsonLespaul3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 152
This putting guitars and such over a ring for your lady is pretty funny. I just bought a ring myself - sold a guitar and amp to do it. Wouldn't have thought twice about it (though now I'm looking into a new guitar, haha).

Epi Bass?

Do you still have that Epiphone bass? If so, got some pics? I'm in the market for a new bass.

Haha, actually, she's kinda pissed that I'm selling my gear, and keeps mentioning "getting a job" or some wild, crazy idea like that :p . I really should make her buy her own ring... I don't get it wear it, now do I? Oh well.

Anyway, gotten a good bit of interest about the bass so here's some pictures and info:
ebass1.jpg

ebass2.jpg

ebass3.jpg

ebass4.jpg

ebass5.jpg

ebass6.jpg

ebass7.jpg

I haven't had too much luck finding information on this bass, but from what I understand, it's an early 50's pre-Gibson. It has a mean, almost upright heavily bassy sound, and is the easiest bass I've ever played with an extremely fast, short-scale neck. Basic volume and tone controls, a thumb rest, pickup cover, a soap-bar style pickup. open-back tuners, bone nut, rosewood fretboard, all that good stuff. Really solid body and neck. Very pretty, very unique, gotta love it. It's in perfect working condition. It has a decent amount of nicks, and a little gouge in the pickguard that was repaired, but is still in great shape for a guitar that's 50+ years old. If anybody has any extra info on this bass, feel free to post it or message it to me. If you want to know anything else or need any more pics or are interested in purchasing it, PM me, post up here, or email me at Zork306@bellsouth.net . Thanks a ton!

Dude,

I have the Ibanez Roadstar II Bass in the exact same finish as your guitar.

It's an awesome bass... made in Japan, just like your axe, when the Japs were churning out steller quality guitars in the early 80's.

$200 is a great price, man... too bad I can't afford it right now. :(

If anyone is looking for a really nice guitar for cheap, that's an awesome deal.... scoop it up!!!

Okay, big thanks to Midnight-to-Six for being so cool and shedding some light on the bass. Apparently it's a Epiphone Newport, from what I can tell made 1961-1962 in this model. Pretty rare guitar, worth a decent bit, verdict being I'm not selling it on here unless somebody can make me a decent offer ($500+). Once again, huge thanks to Midnight, and if anybody else has any information on this bass I'd love it if you'd drop me a line. Thanks!

Hey, I believe I can also get my hands on a Fender DeVille 4x10 and sell for $500+ship if anybody's interested.

I have to give a big thumbs up to Chris here......the Champ showed up looking all kinds of nice and pretty. Very quickly shipped and very nicely packed.

had it shipped to me here at work, so i've gotta take it home and fire it up tonight, but so far everything looks good!

thanks Chris!
wade

Back