Guitar Tuning In The Studio

Had a psych prof that used to tell us that all humor was at someone else' expense, and therefor cruel. He said he didn't have a lot of room for smart-axxes. Told him it was better to be the smart-axx than the dumb xhit.

That was a long time ago, but I do have to agree. I've never seen a joke that didn't belittle someone or something or some group...so to any that I've offended with my "humor", well, sorry. It's not my intent to offend, just to laugh.... :D

Laughing at stupid people may not be fair. Stupid people can not do much about how stupid they are. Laughing at ignorant people is OK cos they choose to p[lace themselves on an inflated pedestal. This is the case here. Mostly we laugh "with" stupid" and at "ignorance". If the guy had taken a little more advice and a little less hubris it may have been a better video. He didn't. It was dumb..

All humour is at someone/thing's expense -selfdeprecating or otherwise.
Slapstick & all of thsoe horrible funniest vid & Jackass type shows aim for laughs at someone's pain too.
Laughter is the best medicine but one man's giigfle is another man's choke hazard.

Back