guitar rig in sonor 4 ????? how too

ripingitar

im using guitar rig software as a plug in to an audio track .. while the track is playing and im using the wah... how do i record the wah effected track
to another audio track ??

Ya i recently started using guitar rig. Press the monitor buttom to hear the "wet" Track. Take the moniotr button off to hear the track, and the effect should be there. Make sure you have your sends on and have the dry audio running through the send. The have an auto wah, which can be used. Also, if you want to control the wah, use the effect automation. Hope that helps.

I just installed it yesterday .. the amp models and effects seem really good !! how do i use automation ? I want to use the talk wah ... guess i need to spend more time learning it ...

In track view, right-click on the clips pane for a track that has Guitar Rig inserted. Choose Envelopes, then Create Track Envelope, then Guitar Rig. You'll see a list of all the parameters that can be automated. The one you want is "Wahwah-Pedal Pedal" (or maybe "Talk Wah Mouth" or "Talk Wah Size", depending on which effect you're using.) Put a check beside it, and hit OK.

Edit that new envelope as you would a volume or pan envelope. If you need some background on how to do that, there's a chapter in Sonar's Help file called "Using Automation."

ya man no problem. Its a little hard man, but you'll get it. I have been working on it myself. I just got it too. I found that eats a lot of cpu though, but if you like it, go for it man!

Back