Guitar Quiz

Gay little emo non-player guitar prop to wear and show off your black fingernail polish?

Mustang, not ugly, Jaguar is WAY out... and how the hell are we supposed to get the make when it's a COPY?!!! 'Japanese' doesnt narrow it down tbh

amt7565 said:
OK Here is a hint- It is a mustang copy (well atleast it looks like). The volume/tone control chrome plate is not original. The original scratch guard was one piece, but was broken and I had the broken piece replaced with this Mustang chrome plate. Everything else is original.

Another hint: the guitar is about 25 years old. I pretty much started playing guitar on it. The company that made it was shut down in the 80s.

PS: I must agree with steelguy that this is a competition mustang.

Would that be a Teisco?

I was going to say a Mustang Competition copy, but I don't know by whom. The horns are too wide, that's not an original color, stripe color, or pickguard (for a real Mustang). Aftermarket pickups.

(I'm really just saying all this for my own benefit. I like to remind myself that I know that I know, you know?)

Let's see .... it's a Mustang copy.....made in Japan.....the Company that made it was shutdown.....it's about 25 years old....hmmmm what could it be?

The winner will win a free lunch, if you live in the Dallas area......

amt7565 said:
Let's see .... it's a Mustang copy.....made in Japan.....the Company that made it was shutdown.....it's about 25 years old....hmmmm what could it be?

The winner will win a free lunch, if you live in the Dallas area......
Fernandes Mustang.

Daimaru.

You can mail me a sandwich if you'd like.

Or, you can just give me the money you would've spent on me at lunch via PayPal. I'll go somewhere nice & even speak to an empty chair for the duration of my meal, as if you were there with me.

invisiblenemies said:
Daimaru.

You can mail me a sandwich if you'd like.

Or, you can just give me the money you would've spent on me at lunch via PayPal. I'll go somewhere nice & even speak to an empty chair for the duration of my meal, as if you were there with me.

OK deal!
I will send money via paypal for lunch.
but the competition ends tomorrow though. I will post the answer tomorrow.

By they way it's not a daimaru.

The neck and fret board bug me...is it the original neck? Looks like 22 jumbo frets...looks a bit like an Ibanez Wizard neck to me but it's a little hard to tell. You say the company is out of business eh?

Back