Guitar lessons from Berklee

Looks like a good site, I booked marked that one. I have been playing since HS with a long break in between and still feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

The ones I would check out are the Production and engineering one by Mitch Benhof, and all of the ones in the songwriting section by Pat Pattison. They were, by far, the two best teachers I had while I was there. Pat was easily one of the best teachers I have EVER had. There is something to be said about going into a teachers class every day and walking out going, "Wow, I never knew that!"

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

To Light and all: I am glad that that the aforementioned Boston school has finally wised up to the fact that not every guitar player wants to play jazz. Nowadays with BK shares and with teachers such as Joe Stump, Greg Koch etc. a contemporary guitarist can sample a wider variety. I must add that Bill Levitt was the best teacher I ever studied with. Although he smoked too much during lessons. LOL. The berklee shares stuff is good so is the Guitar player Magazine website.

Back