Guitar Hero Wanted

Vagodeoz

One-Man-Band
Hey guys!
I was thinking if any of you guys would like to record a couple of solos as guests for my cd? :)
The genre is symphonic black metal, it's a two man band, the singer, and I who do the music and record all instruments, but, as you can hear, I S-U-C-K at solos, so... anyone interested?
Couple of demos

Hey guys!
I was thinking if any of you guys would like to record a couple of solos as guests for my cd? :)
The genre is symphonic black metal, it's a two man band, the singer, and I who do the music and record all instruments, but, as you can hear, I S-U-C-K at solos, so... anyone interested?
Couple of demos

i wouldn't mind helping you out at all bro, but you should listen to my work to be sure it's what you are looking for (my music page is listed in my profile). symphonic black metal...nice! i wouldn't be able to do anything until after christmas though.

superhuman and metalhead28 are also good candidates if they would be willing. you'll want to use a player that's right for your music.;)

i wouldn't mind helping you out at all bro, but you should listen to my work to be sure it's what you are looking for (my music page is listed in my profile). symphonic black metal...nice! i wouldn't be able to do anything until after christmas though.

superhuman and metalhead28 are also good candidates if they would be willing. you'll want to use a player that's right for your music.;)

:eek: Are you f*cking kidding me?! Your playing is awesome man!
It would be great if you could help me! :)
However I was thinking about many guest guitar players playing the different solos with different styles, but if no one else signs up, they are all yours to pick up which ones you want to do hehe
Would you like me to send you a mix without the reference solos?
If so, give me your e-mail or tell me how to send it to you ok?
Thanks a lot :)

:eek: Are you f*cking kidding me?! Your playing is awesome man!
It would be great if you could help me! :)
However I was thinking about many guest guitar players playing the different solos with different styles, but if no one else signs up, they are all yours to pick up which ones you want to do hehe
Would you like me to send you a mix without the reference solos?
If so, give me your e-mail or tell me how to send it to you ok?
Thanks a lot :)

thanks for the good word bro.

yea, if you'd like a particular melody to the solos a reference solo would be great. if you'd like something more original, trax without a reference solo would be better.

the idea of having different guitarists sounds great but i'll do as many as you like. i don't have any projects going on at the moment. i'll pm you my e-mail address.

this is gonna be fun. ;)

If you still need help my good friend Zack is a metal head who loves all metal and soloing lol i'm serious.

Let me know if you need help.

DAS19: Thanks a lot man! it would be great!

castlerock: I got your pm. Check out both songs I posted in the link and tell me which one you want to record ok? so I'll mix it without the solos and send it to you.
The second one (la espada de fuego) will need a little more work, since the solos aren't screaming for speed, but for melodic leads.

For now we are doing 4 tracks for a demo to send it to some labels. if DAS's friend is in, I need two more volunteers. Superhuman anyone?:rolleyes::D

I was also thinking about dropping an analog synth solo somewhere... I'll drop by the key section in some days and ask them :)

castlerock: I got your pm. Check out both songs I posted in the link and tell me which one you want to record ok? so I'll mix it without the solos and send it to you.
The second one (la espada de fuego) will need a little more work, since the solos aren't screaming for speed, but for melodic leads.

For now we are doing 4 tracks for a demo to send it to some labels. if DAS's friend is in, I need two more volunteers. Superhuman anyone?:rolleyes::D

you got it man. it looks like the mail is a little slow today but it'll get here.

i'll reply to the mail when i get it.

I was also thinking about dropping an analog synth solo somewhere... I'll drop by the key section in some days and ask them :)

nice! i'd like to hear that if/when it's done.

I'm in bro - let me know exactly where you want the lead and on which track otherwise I'll be dropping in all over the place;-) You want the solo totally dry minus any effects (delay, reverb comp etc) or as per my own settings?
If you have any direction for the lead let me know (exotic sound, neo-classical, sweep picking runs, slow and melodic or insanely fast etc), or will I just do my own thing?
My page is here: http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=4890

Castlerock shreds it up big time, his link is on the list of recommended artists on my page;-)

Might take me a little while, just had another baby here plus I have a few other collabs in the pipeline but I will certainly do something.

I'm in bro - let me know exactly where you want the lead and on which track otherwise I'll be dropping in all over the place;-) You want the solo totally dry minus any effects (delay, reverb comp etc) or as per my own settings?
If you have any direction for the lead let me know (exotic sound, neo-classical, sweep picking runs, slow and melodic or insanely fast etc), or will I just do my own thing?
My page is here: http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=4890

Castlerock shreds it up big time, his link is on the list of recommended artists on my page;-)

there he is! :D

thanks man...and i'm glad your in. ;)

Castlerock: sorry for the delay, mail sent.

Superhuman: Wohoo!!! Thanks a lot! and congrats on your babe :)
I have an great song for you: La espada de fuego (The sword of fire)
Here it is, it's very lead guitar oriented, but my leading sucks ass.
It has I think 4 solos in the song. If you want that song, great! I think it would fit your style, but if you think it's too much and just want to do a single solo, I'll look for a simpler song.
Give me a day or two until I send you the mix without the solos ok?
Thanks a lot lot!!!:D

Back