Guitar effects plug-ins...

justharold

I was wondering if someone(s) could give me a list of some good DX plugins of guitar effects (distortions, etc.).

I just want to know what's out there. And I'm looking for "good" as opposed to "cheap".

Thanks.

There's something called something like the analog project I can't seem to google up that's free. From what I've heard others do with it I'd give it a try. Maybe someone else can give a link.

Native Instruments guitar rig is a very cool product IMO, theres are so many possibilities, and I just love the possibility to change mic's and where they are placed, fancy..! But I hear that Amplitube 2, is on it's way, so I would suggest that you hold your horses, and wait for the release of this product, before you spend a lot of cash..

Simulanalog. It's a freak of nature seeing that it's arguably the best guitar plug and is 100% totally free. I liked guitar rig but it's huge versitility is it's drawback. It has too many settings, which I know appeals to some people.In my opinion Simulanalog, though limited, has better sounds. Amplitube is good too but I'm with Simulanalog all the way :D

I'm curious to see what amplitube 2 is going to sound like too.

Back