Guitar Center did a Press Release on me and my studio I have been building!

New Guy

You read it correctly, Guitar Center Pro division released a press release about me and Stonehand Studio (the studio I have been building on my Youtube channel). Here is one of the links to one of the press releases, but google Stonehand Studio and a bunch will pop up! When they interviewed me, I was going to PR my CD project and use it to push my music. But, I thought it wouldn't get the bang for it's buck and would be better served to push the studio as a project recording studio. AWESOME!!!! A win for the home team!!!

GC Pro: Guitar Center Professional Division: GC Pro Lends a Hand to Stonehand Studio

The studio is almost finished, however the real fun starts with the recording of my cd and the process. And OH YES, I will be doing vids and posting them on youtube. My YT link is below, come aboard and join the adventure that is my page. All with the objective of recording my original CD and then making my living from it! It has been a real adventure, from building a professional studio that was featured in a Guitar Center Pro press release to ghost! So hop in on link below, and follow along with this quest! It will be fun, I promise!

chrisguitarflyguy's channel - YouTube

Nice... (7 characters -- Although I suppose "Nice..." is 7 characters, so all this extra typing is just fluff at this point. I could've stopped so many characters ago...)

You read it correctly, Guitar Center Pro division released a press release about me and Stonehand Studio (the studio I have been building on my Youtube channel). Here is one of the links to one of the press releases, but google Stonehand Studio and a bunch will pop up! When they interviewed me, I was going to PR my CD project and use it to push my music. But, I thought it wouldn't get the bang for it's buck and would be better served to push the studio as a project recording studio. AWESOME!!!! A win for the home team!!!

GC Pro: Guitar Center Professional Division: GC Pro Lends a Hand to Stonehand Studio

The studio is almost finished, however the real fun starts with the recording of my cd and the process. And OH YES, I will be doing vids and posting them on youtube. My YT link is below, come aboard and join the adventure that is my page. All with the objective of recording my original CD and then making my living from it! It has been a real adventure, from building a professional studio that was featured in a Guitar Center Pro press release to ghost! So hop in on link below, and follow along with this quest! It will be fun, I promise!

chrisguitarflyguy's channel - YouTube

Well done! Although I do wonder what "a wholly organic ambient environment for music recording" is!

Well done! Although I do wonder what "a wholly organic ambient environment for music recording" is!

Thank you! It means the writer of the article enhanced what I said and gave it some ornate verbiage. I said that I wanted a natural sounding space that did not sound contrived or forced. He made it sound,...cool.

I like that a whole heap better. I can actually understand it.

Yeah, he is an artist with words, very good, infact maybe too good! lol When I first read it, I said WOW! He sure make me sound like a coorporate business out of the gate, but I do like it! I appreciate the encouragement, thank you!

Good job! Of course you know the old saying (paraphrased): "To make a small fortune in the music business, start with a large fortune".

Back