Guitar amp and pickup question

HAHAHA You guys crack my ass up! :D As if her songs were written by... her! lol

Hmm... a "punk" sound. Very broad. Who do you like? Are you going to just be chugging away on power chords? If you like Strats, go with a Hot Rails, if you like Les Pauls/SGs, go with an Invader, Duncan Custom, or Gibson 500. As far as the amp, Marshalls are good, but check out the Line 6's. Nice tones for little money.

Well, acually she does write her own lyrics, and the band does the music.....so go do your homework, then talk.

Her songs are "co-written", which more than likely means her producer writes the songs and she adds clever titles like "Sk8rBoi"

.................omg........................some people cannot handle others who are younger and MORE talented.........

So, here is a list of people who only CO-wrote some of their songs, wrote one or two, but also had others write their HUGE smash hits.....

-ELVIS
-Johnny Cash (he might just be God)
-The Supremes
-The Temptations
-hell, almost all of Motown
-Chuck Berry
-early stuff from THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Roy Orbison

Suckers.....they thought they had talent....they were just being used by the system.

this thread is supposed to be about a punky sounding guitar... and avril lavine and punk have nothing in common.... she says shes punk but have u heard some of her songs...

Hey I was a punk back in my early to late teens....then I realized that being a "punk" was supposedly about doing whatever you want to do, the way you want. Ya well I would rather write soothing blissful music more along the lines of Motzart........

Hey, is this thread about Avril or pickups? I can't say much about the lady, but I'd think a Quarter Pounder or any stacked replacement pickup oughta give you thicker tone. The EMG oughta be good, too unless you like it when they squeal ;)

LocusLarsen said:
Well, acually she does write her own lyrics, and the band does the music.....so go do your homework, then talk.

Unfreakingbelievable. You're defending Avril. My God. Her lyrics, which she had professional help with, are BLOODY HORRIBLE!!!

BLOODY!

FREAKING!

HORRIBLE!

At the top of your page click on "user cp" thats "user control panel"... then click on "edit options"... then theres a whole list of options you can enable, just click "yes or no".....

:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Back