guess who did the females voice for "Bonnie and Clyde"

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
guess who did the female's voice for "Bonnie and Clyde"

Yo, I may be the last one to figure this out but I was just messing with the sample of the females voice from me and my girlfriend. I slowed it down and realized that it was pac doing the skit for that song. That ish is bananas! now I listen to it on the song and I can tell it's him just be the pronounciation he has when he's upset. Just felt good about uncovering that and I wanted to share.

Last edited:
off topic but i see in your sig that u use both reason and FL6...... I was wonderin do u use like reason rewired into FL or do u just use one or the other depending on your mood? I ask cause I just got reason and I been using FL but i dont really like the method that reason uses for sequencing and looping, I think FL did a much better job in that area but reasons sounds are 635156146421564 times better lol........

i kinda thought it was obvious that pac was on that song - was 1 of the reasons i really didnt like the song - i just felt like it was "bite" and done in bad taste - moreso than reverence of a legend!

Fyre said:
off topic but i see in your sig that u use both reason and FL6...... I was wonderin do u use like reason rewired into FL or do u just use one or the other depending on your mood? I ask cause I just got reason and I been using FL but i dont really like the method that reason uses for sequencing and looping, I think FL did a much better job in that area but reasons sounds are 635156146421564 times better lol........

I don't rewire I use them seperately. Yeah, it really does depend on the mood i'm in. sometimes i hit a creative block in one program so i'll just open up the other one and somehow that gets me motivated again. Give Reason some time, looping in reason will open up a whole new creative pallette for you. I've mainly been using FL Studio lately, but I love both programs.

D.J.L. said:
Thats cool, but now its time to get a life.
Wtf?

Don't disrespect my boy Red Cross - he got more talent then you will ever have AND his life is more accomplished than your pathetic existence.

jibran said:
Wtf?

Don't disrespect my boy Red Cross - he got more talent then you will ever have AND his life is more accomplished than your pathetic existence.

Thanks for holding me down Jibran because some of these cats have nothing else better to do. what have you been up to with your production? what are you working with equipment wise?

Right now, I'm still using my big budget ($0) studio haha

I'd get some equipment but I am unable to 'cause I'm stationed in Asia (but back next summer.) So, I do what I can by listening to great production on albums like All Eyez On Me, Like Water For Chocolate, Stillmatic, Illmatic, etc. to get a feel for how the legends put their work together. I've also been listening to all sorts of music and I keep chopping up samples. Music theory, audio engineering, good mixing, etc. are other areas I've been reading up on. So, as soon as I get anything, I have like 40 instant beats.

It's a hard part of the grind but I think that this will help me a lot in the long run since my perspectives are expanded and I definitely got that hunger, both for the mic and the lab.

As an MC, I ain't really do much anymore; I just don't have my flow most of the time nowadays and I hope that will pass soon. Although, I'm finding myself more inclined towards production than I was as an MC and I think I could do something like J. Dilla did (producing with some rapping.) It's been coming back though, recently, like yesterday, I wrote up a lil verse about production before I went to sleep.

Thanks for the support fam!

Back