Group Buy Payment Deadline

Zetajazz44

Hi All:

The deadline for group buy payment has been set. This time I won't be publishing and fancy countdown clocks..etc, to remind anyone, so mark your calendars, set your clocks...etc.

GROUP BUY PAYMENT DEADLINE IS:

Friday, May 16, 2008 - 11:59:59 PM - EDT.

To avoid any confusion:
One second before Mid-Night (EDT), the night of May 16, 2008, payments for this group buy will end.

There will be a mass email that will go out tomorow (Friday, May 8, 2008) stating/confirming this deadline time as well... Chance wanted to hold off on the mass email because there were a few other items that he wanted to include in it, but didn't have time to write them up tonight.

Thanks in advance,

Randy

Thanks Randy!

I'll get my payment in the first of next week. I'm heading out for a weekend gig.

Joel

I have recieved quite a few messages asking if I could extend the deadline another week as they get paid on the 15th and want to up their order. At the same time, I want to be sensitive to those who have paid and are paiently waiting. We agreed to extend it till 5-16. With my order and all the verbal orders from friends and engineers here in LA, the quotas have been met for our minimum order. So we're good to go.

Hi All:

There will be a mass email that will go out tomorow (Friday, May 8, 2008) stating/confirming this deadline time as well... Chance wanted to hold off on the mass email because there were a few other items that he wanted to include in it, but didn't have time to write them up tonight.

Thanks in advance,

Randy

Randy,

Friday, May 8th?

*Typo*

-mr moon

Randy,

Friday, May 8th?

*Typo*

-mr moon

Yes, that was a typo... Should have been Friday, May 9th...

BTW, those mass emails just went out...

This time for the mass emails however, they had to be sent from an email address on the originating server; "n344rb.com"... So they were sent from: GroupBuyNews@n344rb.com.

Sorry for not giving prior notice of this email change, but I've been fighting with my host for a few days over this, and this was the most logical solution...

Thanks in advance,

Randy

:D:D:D:D

I've felt like that ever since the PayPal fiasco a few weeks back!

Randy

Based solely on my experience as an IT professional I hate paypal for security and service reasons, and I warn everyone I can about it, including Chance. For the ?% of people that never have any problems with it, it works well, but if you *do* have a problem, you're screwed.

Like in the second GB, I was forced to submit payment via Paypal, but it wouldn't work via the "quick" link Chance sent me. So I had to manually enter payment via the paypal site, and I was assured by a paypal rep that I could do so without having to create my own account. Well, guess what? The rep was wrong and an account was created automatically when I sent the money. I had to contact them directly several times to get it deleted. As a matter of fact, it's probably still enabled out there somewhere....

Anywho, I'm glad you got it all worked out so you don't have to use their "service".

I just wish that more people would heed the warnings...

:confused:

-mr moon

Back